Saturday, September 15, 2007

48 hours!

I am very excited to meet Ava on Monday, but I'm bummed that it looks like I'm going to make it until then. Oh well....the good news is that I *should* have everything lined up and in order and we won't be worried about throwing things in the car b/c we're rushing out the door.

Audrey is spending the morning with grandmommy and Grandpa Clay, Ryan is at a volleyball tournament and I'm at home doing some last minute laundry and general preparation.

Tomorrow we're going to try to have a special day with Audrey....I'd really like to take her somewhere special if I feel up to it. Hopefully we'll be able to do that. I just can't imagine what it's going to be like trying to sleep the night before my surgery.

Here is a picture of Audrey showing off her new necklace that her Daddy bought her on their "super-date" last week and a picture of her this morning before they left for the fair. She was playing with the band-aids which is a favorite past-time of hers.





No comments: